Welcome to Deadeye55 Poker world. This site is dedicated to Texas no limit holdem poker, and will include, Poker stories, tips, site reviews, and comments. Please feel free to post a story, or a site review, or anything else Poker related.

  • LEAVE A MESSAGE

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    Dick turpin


    I won a seat the other night on a $100,000 $50 rebuy final it only cost me $5/1 to enter, the first prize was $23000 and that was before the rebuy`s had gone into the prize pool. Any way after sitting through about 10 mins of the game i decided to be a cheeky monkey and put on my stripey jumper and mask, and go blind pinching, so i was sat there in the big blind with two callers, so i thinks "hang on a second, these guys aint raised so they probably aint got much" so i raised two times the pot and one folds and one calls. "Oh oh! i thought to myself (i only had 67 off suit)i`v been rumbled" any way the flop comes 6,7,A, so this guy goes "i`m avin some of that" and chucks his chips in the middle. so me being all exited at the prospect of my crap two pair beating him, i thinks to myself, "what a wonderfull day" no really i thought i`m avin some of that too mate, and lobs me whole stack at him, anyway (are you still awake?) the turn comes down..7 get in there a full house, i thought. then the river comes, A, oops i thinks in a flash, "he cant beat me" so i`m dancing round the room like a big fat dancing thing that dances a lot, Then he shows pocket AA. So the moral of this story? crime doesn`t pay or something.
    Have you ever played like a numpty? if so post a comment, then you too can be publicly humilliated.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

  • Your comments here