Welcome to Deadeye55 Poker world. This site is dedicated to Texas no limit holdem poker, and will include, Poker stories, tips, site reviews, and comments. Please feel free to post a story, or a site review, or anything else Poker related.

  • LEAVE A MESSAGE

    Saturday, June 24, 2006

    Best starting hands?

    My favourite starting hand is AK suited, i prefer it to AA as it has more potential to improve than AA, well thats my opinion anyway. Also the chances of getting AK suited are lower than that of getting dealt AA.
    whats your favourite starting hand? let me know what and why?
    have a look at this sitewww.cardplayer.com/poker_odds/ its full of odds and statistics on different hands and scenarios. post me your comments tell me what you think.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

  • Your comments here